What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to
- Teaching you how you can make a professional prototype with materials found in 99% of homes
- Teaching you the hottest themes likely to be pursued over the next three years
- Teaching you the trick that 88% of the top 100 best-selling board games use
- Teaching you the 25 cardinal sins of board game design to avoid
- Teaching you how to tap into a ready made passionate audience
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Board Game Creation scores 74.16/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.boardgamecreation.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: boardgamecreation.com you’ll also be taken through to boardgamecreation.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)